Thursday, February 7, 2013

Christmas Gifts and December-January Haul!!

Hello everyone!!


It seems that I'm back to blogging- and this time for good! Back in 2010, I created a blog called
"My Blog" (I know completely unoriginal), and also "Reality-Dream" but because of studies and basically life, I completely forgot about those two, so this time, I promise that I'm not going to abandon this blog, like I did to my earlier blogs.

After all, it has always been my dream to be a successful blogger ^o^. This blog would mostly about things that I like, my hobbies and maybe some excerpts from my daily life like beauty, health, food (of course!!), anime, movies, books and basically, all the nice things in my life.

Anyway, I know that it's already February but I just want to share to you guys what I got during Christmas and some stuffs that I bought for myself.

Without further adieu, here it is!!

TADA!! MAJOR HAUL/GIFTS!! >3<!!


I'm really happy from that stuffs that I got from my family and some of my friends!! I'm planning to do separate reviews for each of them, by category (ie: lipstics, bags, boots), so that this post wouldn't be picture heavy.

Here the list of stuffs that I got:
  1. Jansport bag with checkered pattern (pink, white & black)- From Dad
  2. Coach messenger bag (pink)- From Mom
  3. Pink bag from unknown bag- From a friend of mine
  4. Forever 21 boots (yellowish-beige)- From Mom
  5. Newlook boots (black)- From Mom
  6. Celine makeup bag/pouch (brown)- From my Aunt
  7. Etude House toner in Fresh- From Dad
  8. Etude House BB cream in Light Beige- From my Aunt
  9. ELF Cool toned palette- Bought by me
  10. Leelee cosmetics 48 palette- From my Mom
  11. Leelee cosmetics 18 palette- From my Mom
  12. Careline Set 2 Palette- From a friend
  13. Shu Uemura prestigious bordeaux palette- From Dad
  14. ELF Bronzer in Golden- Bought by me
  15. Majolica Majorca Lash King (black)- From Dad
  16. Bath and Shower gel (Orange)- From a friend
  17. Lioele Eyeliner in KhakiJewel- Bought by me
  18. Avon Glimmerstick (Brown &Black)- Bought by me
  19. Avon Mega Impact (Blackberry)- Bought by me
  20. MAC Eyeshadows (Carbon &Sketch)- From Dad
  21. Avon Rose Lipsticks (Carmen Rose, Blushing Bride Rose, Amelia Rose, Apricot Nectar Rose)- Bought by me
  22. Everbilena Matte Lipsticks (Mauvey, Scarlet, Love that Red)- Bought by me
  23. Everbilena Pro Lipstick in Polish- Bought by me
  24. Etude House Magic Lip Balm- From my Aunt
  25. Etude House Lip Plumping Tint- From my Aunt
  26. Fashion 21 False Lashes- Bought by me
  27. Etude House Missing You Hand Cream- From a Friend
  28. Avon Extend Mascara- From Mon
  29. Dreamgirl Cheek Tint- From a Friend
  30. Careline Lipgloss (10 & 11)- Bought by me
  31. Lets Faceit Lipgloss (4 &5)- Free from Lets Faceit Salon
  32. Tian Nuo Lip Oil (Strawberry)- From a friend
  33. Lipgloss in 10- From a friend
  34. Victoria's Secret Perfume (Pink)- From my Aunt
  35. Glamworks Cheek and Lip Tint (Peach Pink)- From a Friend
  36. Everbilena Pro Foundation (Beige)- Bought by me
  37. Everbilena Stick Concealer in Miel- Bought by me
  38. Etude House Hand Cream- From my Aunt
  39. Avon Printed Eyelash Curler- Bought by me
  40. Fashion 21 Two-way cake in Orleans- Bought by me
  41. Maybelline Clear Smooth in Light- Bought by me
  42. Bangles and Bracelets- From Mom
  43. Purple Earring- From a Friend
  44. Forever21 Makeup Sponges- Bought by me
  45. Bunch Freebies from Etude House and Innisfree- Free
Whoo!! That was tiring! But those were the stuffs that I got, I'll post the review around next week as I am busy preparing for a school stage play performance, meeting de avance and as well as my piano recital (not to mention, busy with studies).

So... yeah!

Ciao, Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!