Tuesday, July 30, 2013

UP Diliman Experience+ Temporary Hiatus

After 6 long freaking hours in UP Diliman last June 21, I finally got my exam permit!!




I was so freaking happy that day, I felt like kneeling in front of the permit announcer (?). Anyway my experience in UP was somewhat bad, no offense though.

It started with me being flabbergasted since I'm in UP and it's like the hardest University to get into and the entrance of UP was simply magnificent that I can't help but feel so honored to be given a chance to enter it's premises.


And then everything took a down turn after that. 

First of all, I forgot to bring extra 2x2 pics, forgot to pay for the permit and all those shizz. And it's a waste to go back since it took me 2-3 hours just to go all the way to UP Diliman, so instead I endured waiting outside of  ____bank for 2 FREAKING HOURS just to pay PHP450.00 for the permit then my Aunt and I went separate to  ways, to make the process faster, so that I could go and take my 2x2 pics in the shopping central that they have the campus.

And then I got lost. Inside of the freakishly big campus of UP. Needless to say, I was panicking and hyperventilating. 

And then when I thought things couldn't be that bad, it started raining really hard.

It was a really bad day for me. 

If you're wondering why I'm posting irregularly nowadays, it's because I'm busy with school and preparing for Exams. I think I'm going to go on a temporary Hiatus to better prepare myself. 

Anyway, my UPCAT exam's already on Aug.3 , meaning this Saturday, also I'll be having my first quarter exams on Aug.20-24, then I'll be having the USTET Exams on Aug. 25, so wish me luck guys.

Till next time,

♥ Aly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!