Saturday, October 19, 2013

End of Hiatus+Finished all Exams+SemBreak= More Blog Posts!

After months of Hiatus, I am finally back!

What? You thought, I'm gonna abandon this blog? NEVER!


Anyway, if your wondering why I was gone for the past few months, it is because I was busy studying for my College Entrance Exams as well as my 1st and 2nd Quarter Exams. I've already taken my UPCAT, USTET, DLSUCET, and Mapua Entrance Exams and the results are scheduled to be released around October for Mapua, January for both DLSU and UST, and February for UP, so wish me luck guys!


Also, its already our Sem-Break so expect a lot of posts this month!


So, I've already run out of my beauty supplies so I went to Robinson's to replenish my beauty stocks! Meaning- SHOPPING!



Tada! I know its a lot, but what can I do? 
I'm just a girl with many needs!


First off the list; Robinsons' SuperSavers Facial Tissue


Kojie-san Kojic-Acid Based Soap


TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner in Anti-Hair fall


Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete 
Multi-Action Brightening Scrub


 pH Care Cool Wind Feminine Wash

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active
Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll-On

Human <3 Nature Balancing Face Toner
Elemi and Orange

Veet Hair Removal Cream in Normal Skin

Kotex Luxe Napkin XP!

Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes in Cucumber and Cherry Blossoms

Schick 5's Razors

Ponds Flawless White BB+ in Light

Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete
Multi-Action Whitening Cream

Everbilena Advance Whitening BB Cream in Oriental

Maybelline Cheeky Glow in Fresh Coral

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Stick in 01 Fresh

Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream in 02 Natural

Kleenex Blotting Papers

Random Pink Pencil Case :)

Well, that's all of the stuffs that I bought and as you can see I went gaga over BB Creams AGAIN! Like I bought 4 of them in one go! The reason for that is this coming November, our cheering practice are coming again, meaning; we're going to fry ourselves under the sun, so protection of the skin is a must!

'Till then, 
XOXO

♥ Aly






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!