Saturday, November 9, 2013

8th Monthsary of BBFAM+ Zenutrients Lip Balm

Last October 28, we, BBFAM, celebrated our 8th month of friendship! If your wondering what BBFAM is it means BB FAMily, though the BB part is confidential ;) but basically it's what we call our clique.

From L-R, T-B: Christopher M., Christopher T., Jaypee S., Cedric Q,
Isaac C., Irah P., Catherine C., ME, 
Charlene R., Regina O., Hannah P., Leigh Ann V. 

Sadly, I don't know if I have the Liberty to share the pictures and videos that we have made during the said event :(


I'll just ask them first^^

So anyway, since it was done during the Sem-Break some of our friends weren't able to come because they're in their respective provinces, spending the time with their relatives so it was just us five, Cedric, Isaac, Charlene, Catherine and me.

Anyway, while I was with my friends, we passed by a stall called "Zenutrients", which was full of organic beauty and skin care products and I just couldn't resist so I ended up buying one.

Zenutrients Lipbalm Front

I only bought one and the cheapest product they have since I wasn't sure if the brand is really good or trustworthy, by the way, I bought the Lipbalm for only P80.00 ($2-3.00).

It's really small, about the size of half of my thumb? Dunno if you get me, but yeah :D

Zenutrients Lipbalm Opened 

Zenutrients also have other products like Lotions, Body Butters, Shampoo, Lip Butter, Lip Scrubs, and the likes. 

This is a really good bargain for only P80.00, it moisturizes my lips and it also smells good, like raspberries! Which was a good thing, since I love berry smells! It also feels really cool and fresh, on my lips and mouth, so I think there's a menthol in the ingredients somewhere. It gives a really pleasant sensation on my lips and makes me feel fresh and youthful for some reason. ^Y^

Zenutrients Lipbalm Lip Swatch

PROS:

  • Affordability (P80.00)
  • Raspberry Scented
  • Menthol Enhanced :)
  • Small; Easy to carry around in your purse
  • Sturdy and Classy Packaging
  • Organic
  • Moisturizing

CONS:

  • It doesn't taste good though; it doesn't have a specific scent but I was expecting a fruity flavor but instead I got a awkward tasting lip balm with a tinge of menthol :(
  • The consistency's a bit watery, so be careful in dipping your fingers on it or else you'll dig a giant whole and ruin your lipbalm. 
STARS:
4.5/5

Overall, I highly recommend this product :)

See you again next time, 
Ciao Bellas!

♥ Aly







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!