Monday, March 18, 2013

Etude House Look at my Eyes Eyeshadow+ Reasons for being MIA

Hello my Beautiful Readers!
I'm soo sorry for being MIA for the last couple of days! I was soo busy with school stuff- especially with the exams and projects being thrown at us by our teachers ALL AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!

Truth to be told, I almost forgot that I have a blog to update until a couple of days ago when I remembered about the things I have yet to blog about.

BUT NEVER FEAR, I HAVE NEVER FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU GUYS; SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU- HERE COMES LE REVIEW!!


    Etude House Look at my Eyes Eyeshadow in (L-R) PP503, Dark Pine (GR02), and Cafe Mocha (BR402)



At the back it has a Mirror; It's also wrapped securely with an Etude House tape, which I really like.

I just love the cute little hearts embossed on it! <3

Dark Pine (GR02) has more of a shimmery finish that fades when blended well. It looks really dark on the eyes, almost black, so choose a lighter color to go with this so that you'll have more dimension on your eyes

PP503 has more of a metallic finish to it. It's a metallic pink with a black undertone making it more vibrant and pigmented. This is actually my favourite out of the three that I bought.


Cafe Mocha (BR402) has a matte finish. It's really pigmented and dark, so becareful with it or you'll end up looking like someone punched you in the eye.





Swatch of BR402, PP503 AND GR02


I bought these out of curiousity since I was quite dissappointed with a palette that I bought from them which was LUCIDarling Fantatic Gradiation Eyes in #8 Miss Berry Berry which has a chuck load of glitter fall-outs making me look like a disco ball.

LUCIDarling Fantatic Gradiation Eyes in #8 Miss Berry Berry

LUCIDarling Fantatic Gradiation Eyes in #8 Miss Berry Berry
LUCIDarling Fantatic Gradiation Eyes in #8 Miss Berry Berry Swatch

Such a shame since it's very pigmented and the colours are quite nice but fall-outs, especially glitters are a big no-no for me. I have huge pores because I live in a tropical country (Philippines) meaning the weather is very humid; so fall outs makes my pores look even more humongous.

Anyway, I got curious since I've heard a lot of good reviews about Etude House's Single Eyeshadows. So I went to Etude House MOA and my only intent is to buy myself some new facial foam and a matte eyeshadow from them.

But I ended up buying a little more than planned, as always. >0<

At the end if the day, I bought 1 facial foam and 3 eyeshadows

PROS:
- Pigmented
- Affordable (only around PHP 198.00 each)
- Has different finish
- Huge colour seletion
- Sturdy and cute packaging
- The embossed hearts on it were just soo kawaii~ one of the main reasons that I want to buy it >3<
- The mirror at the back is also very convenient
- Long lasting (Last for about 3 hours on my lids without primer)
CONS:
- Shimmery ones has more fall-outs than matte and metallic ones
STARS:
4.5/5

I'm really satisfied with it, I think I'm going to purchase more from the line :)

Anyway, I'm going to post more stuff much more frequently compared before since it's currently our summer break, so expect a lot from me in the near future.

But for now, Ciao!

♥ Aly




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!