Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Everbilena Cheek Blush with UVA/UVB Protection

Darlings!

Told you, I'm not gonna abandon this blog, because today I'm going to review about the Everbilena Cheek Blush with UVA/UVB Protection (such a long name for a blush -.-)

Everbilena Cheek Blush with UVA/UVB Protection


I bought the ones in shades Earth and Every Day

(L-R) Earth and Every Day

Back View

Earth is more of a bronze than a brown that I expected it to be and Ever Day is a strong orange blush.


Surprise, Surprise! It's a 2-way blush! At the back of the blush, there's a small mirror and a small blush, very convenient!!


A closer view of the brush, it's very soft!

Swatch of (T-B) Everyday and Earth on my hands

I bought these since I realize that I'm severely lacking in the blush department, I only have 1 blush and1 bronzer! Granted that I don't use blush that often but I now realize the importance of blush.

I don't know if I already told you guys but I performed in a musical (school production) and I looked at the pictures taken by my school's official photographers and I was so surprised that I looked so pale and ghastly!

I immediately bought some blushes to compensate myself from looking horrible at my own play and these babies are the result of my panic buying on blushes.

I really love Earth; I didn't swatch it since there was no available sample products but I found the color beautiful so I though, being a neutral fanatic, "You could never go wrong with brown!" and I just dumped it on my basket.

At first I though that it was a brown blush but now that I've test it, its more of a bronze color and I really love how it gives my cheeks this healthy glow that I really love.

Every Day, on the other hand is a strong orange blush which is rather ironic since I wouldn't sport an orange blush every single day, but I found the color to be really beautiful so I ended up buying it also.

PROS:
- Affordable (PHP180.00)
- Pigmented
- Long lasting (lasted 2-3 hours on my hand)
- Gives you a wonderful healthy glow
- Plastic but sturdy packaging
- I really like design of the box
- Easily Blands
CONS:
- I think Everbilena is really tring hard to make their products look high-end since a lot of their product packaging reminds me of MAC, which is really sad. EB should be more creative and create their own packaging design.
- A bit powdery but you can work with it\
STARS:3.5/5

♥ Aly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!