Sunday, June 9, 2013

Glitz 4U2 Eyeshadows + I'm Back!!

I'm back, bitches! 

I seriously feel like a jerk right now for not updating my blog for 3 months or so, but you know, sometimes life just take over. 

I've been soooooo busy since April! I was attending review and tutorial classes (UPLink Tutorial Classes) to help me pass  college entrance exams that I'm planning to take later on this year. I'm planning to take Architecture so I'm aiming for schools like UST, UP or Mapua. 

My first choice would be UST, since they have the best Archi course that my country has to offer, then UP or Mapua, respectively.


University of Santo Tomas, University of the Philippines, and Mapua Institute of Technology


I also gained new friends; Jen, Alex, Mhirei and Hannah. I can't post our pics since I don't have their permission but yeah! During the first day, it was so awkward since I don't know anyone and I don't really have the guts to talk to them; thank God, Alex did those for me!

(Edit: I've decided to post this stolen photo of us being bored during the class, since it was tagged with my name; so technically it's also mine. Therefor, I have every right to post it XP!)

OMG! WHAT A FACE!! Atleast mine's not as bad as Alex XP! 
DAMN YOU JEN!

She was my first friend there, she sat next to me during the first day and we became fast friends! Then she became friends with the others, so naturally I also became their friends. I don't know id that makes sense but that's basically what happened.

Jen and I became friends so fast because we're both K-Pop fans and BlackJacks and VIPs (basically we're both YGfans).

She also introduced me to CNA, a cute little Korean shop near Robinsons' Mall. They sell makeup, which I went gaga over, cute barrettes, hair ties, wigs, albums, socks with K-Pop artists' faces, etc. I'll post my haul later on. She's also planning to take Architecture in UST, so we're kind-of, expecting each other there.

Might as well make friends early on, so that I won't experience another awkwardness during first day of college XD!

Alex and Mhirei are very kind; we became friends through exchanging stories about schools and the likes, while Hannah, oh god! I don't even know where to begin with her!

She's like a weird-er version of me, and I don't even know if that's even possible! I'm already considered weird at my own right!She's a proud otaku, a PotterHead, yaoi fangirl, and  an artist like me! 

I think you can draw conclusions from that.

And also my favourite teacher, Miss Aya. She's a PotterHead and a Yaoi Fangirl. She even endorses her pet Hedgehog, Hedgewig. He or is it she? has his own fanpage, so go check it out. She also writes fanfics, in AFF.

I can't even explain how awesome she is.

Also, after that, I went on a 3-day vacation with my family in Cebu, which I'm going to tell on, on my next post, since it would have made this post a lot longer.

Anyway, back to the review.

Glitz 4u2 Eyeshadows in numbers 3 and 1

Glitz 4u2 Eyeshadows in number 1

Glitz 4u2 Eyeshadows in number 3

Glitz 4u2 Eyeshadows Swatch (L-R) in #1 and #3

I bought this because I was bored and it was on a promo wherein you can buy each of them for PHP94 ($2-3) instead of its original price of PHP234 ($5-7). It's a good bargain, so I ended up buying two.

I was mainly impressed with the gold, it has the most beautiful gold that I had ever seen, even though I don't like it's partner. The Blackish-grey is too shimmery to work for me.

PROS:
-Cheap only PHP94 each
-There are a lot of colours to choose from
-Has a small mirror as well as an applicator
-Looks really pigmented when applied wet. TIP:Use eye solutions so that the wetness won't promote the growth of bacteria.
CONS:
-For the quality, it's very expensive with its normal price (PHP234). The quality isn't that special.
-Powdery
-Doesn't last long
-Packaging looks cheap, it looks like kid's make-up, though they're very sturdy.
STARS:
2/5 stars

It's good for a starter make-up or if you're on a tight budget but over-all, I won't but it again.

♥ Aly




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!