Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ilocos Escapade!

Here are some photos of my family's vacation in Ilocos last August.
Disclaimer: All of the Photos posted here are courtesy of my father, Allan Rene Drua, our unofficial feeling photographer.

Note: These pictures are in no particular order.

The Paoay Church


That's me with my aunt photo bombing me at the back =.=

Me at the Limestones Formations

Me at the Limestones Formations

 Photobombed by my own mother

 Bell Tower (Not sure?)

At Former Pres. Marcos' House in Ilocos

 At Dragon Fruit Plantation, Ilocos
 I'm Sexy and I Know it!
 Happy Deer is Happy! :)
 Me at Bell Tower
 "Oh Romeo, Oh Romeo
Wherefore art thou Romeo?"
 Found this cute street dog.
He's very gentle and friendly to us, even though we're strangers.
We gave him some food to eat!!
And apparently he is being taken care by the security guards, so no need to fret!
 Le Tiger~
 On the way to Limestone Formation with mah mom
 "Well, hello there!"
 Solo shot

 Mother, Aunt Anne, Aunt Alex and I hanging around the Marcos' stairacase
 Miniature Horses in Baluarte
 Wacky Shot with Family
 Le Girls' Pictorial~
 Pretty me!
 "Bow down to me, peasants!!"
 Random Fisherman ^^
 Gorgeousness!
 At the Malacanang of the North!
 Breath taking view of the West Philippine Sea!
 Father Burgos' House
 I <3 Vigan~

 With mah bro!
He looks annoyed though~
 With Former First Lady Imelda Marcos' Dress
 Ignore my fat thighs!
 In Vigan, with one of the carriages there ^^
 "It's Alyana, bitch!"
 Lookin' gorgeous with my mother
 Dona moment!
 Mother's Dona Moment
 With cousin Eugene at Pagudpod
 Family Pic at the Light House
 Wind mills!
 With Family at Pagudpod
 Just woke up! Too lazy to put on makeup!
 Meet my Gorgeous Mother!
 Silly moment with Family
 I am a mermaid.
 Gorgeous!
 Family pic with our pet Tiger! LOL, jk!
 Riding Richard!
Was so scared back then!
 Photographer Cuz!
 The sun! It burns!
LOL! Sorry for the scrunched up face!
The sun was really bright back then :)

 Another Dona moment at the Marcos' room
 Senti- mode :(
 Model moment!
 Silly moment with mom!
 Being a mermaid with cuz!
I look like a Chinita here!

 Happy!
Haggardness!

 Embrace the Sun!
 Family Portrait!
Eating lunch with family

Posing at Paoay Church

#Haggard

Plus Sized Model!

Look at mother's mortified expression!

Model moment!

Family Portrait!

Aren't they just soooo cute!!
They just took a bath!

Me with an ancient cariiage

In Vigan!

Isn't she just adorable!

Taking pictures with prongs while cuz distracts it with a leaf!


Bare face!

#Haggard!

At Limestone Formation with mother and our trusty purple umbrella!

 Now it's my turn to photobomb!

Ilocos is such a beautiful place; I had a blast with my family there! The food is also absolutely divine! Try the Bagnette (not sure with the spelling), its a lechon kawali dish! So delicious, though you'll have to be careful eating it! It's full of cholesterol!


XOXO, 

♥ Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!