Friday, October 25, 2013

Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella Starring Christian Bautista and Karylle

Last Sunday, October 20, my bestfriend, Irah, and I went to Resorts World Manila (New Port Performing Arts Theater) to watch Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella starring Christian Bautista and Karylle!!

I got a free ticket from my freelance gig (video editing) and my dad decided to buy another one so that I'll have someone to accompany me in watching the said play, so I asked my bestfriend to accompany me.


Ate dinner first at Johnny Chow before watching the play!
Irah's on the right while I'm the one on the left.



Le ticket!

Being glamorous with my bestie on a Sunday night!

Inside the Theater's waiting area

More pictures of us

Red carpet ang peg!

Look at the cute pear-shaped chandelier! <3

The actual theater!

Selfies!!
I stopped taking pictures here because the play is about to start! So excited!

My father trying to take a picture of us white eating at Starbucks!

It's Christian Bautista!!

Haha! Blurred the other's faces to avoid troubles!

Managed to snag some pictures of Christian Bautista while we're eating some snacks at Starbucks! Too bad, I didn't manage to get some pictures with him, because he was in a hurry!

In fairness, he's really really much more handsome in person! Redundant, I know, but he's that handsome in person than in TVs/ Screens. And bonus fact: He's a Landscape Architect Graduate from UP Diliman!! Grabe Idol!!

For those who don't know, my dream is to become a successful Architect!

I feel really bad about it though, because I was just right beside him! I was supposed to be the next one to take a pic with him! :(

Anyway,the play was really nice, I especially loved the part wherein the fairy godmother came in! She was flying around, sprinkling glitters all over the place and there were fireworks everywhere, and Karylle was twirling around and the next thing we know she changed her pink dress into a white poofy princess dress, and we were like "what the hell just happened??!!"

Overall, I had a fun night with bff!

Ciao, bellas!
xoxo,

♥ Aly








2 comments:

  1. todo!!! you missed the part where we had a fan waving at us as we rush to the ladies room...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aiah LOL! Almost forgot about that one! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting!