Wednesday, January 15, 2014

One Heart, One Beat, One Voice: A Benefit Concert for Yolanda Victims Part 1

Ooopsie~ Looks like I'm breaking my Hiatus warning :D

I've had a little break since I've finished most of my requirements for this week; I've decided to update this blog a bit earlier than expected! 

Though, I'm not sure if my posting would be daily since next week there'll be a lot going on; like the dreadful EXAMS, Thesis, and Term Paper.

Two words: HATE IT!

But since I've got free time, I'm going to give you a treat~





I was supposed to blog about this back on December last year, but you know, the usual procrastination happened :D

So basically this concert is a benefit concert wherein all the proceeds will go to charity; specifically to the Yolanda Victims; God Blessed their Souls.

I actually didn't even have to splurge on the concert ticket since my aunt got some free tickets from her boss. And yes, I was front and center BABY! (PATRON SEAT OH YEAH!)

And who am I to refuse free stuffs! Of course I agreed to go! Especially, because I have to see PAPA COCO MARTIN!

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!! <3

The actually the entire reason for me going there is for Papa Coco <3 

He was the last act of the night and I was really loosing hope and this growing anxiety of him being a no show was really growing in my chest and ALAS!

He finally showed up! I immediately grabbed my camera to record him while singing but unfortunately, my camera chose the moment to die on me.

It was very devastating.

But anyway here's some pics of that night!

Le ticket~
Excuse my fugly nails; I was doing a fail nail art so I had it terminated. lol.


Selfie time~

The stage~


This guy's really good looking in real life!
He's half-French, Half-Filipino btw ;)


















































































This post is getting too long already so I'm going to make a Part 2 :)
So anyway hoped you enjoyed this, I didn't bother putting caption since I'm too lazy and my Filipino Viewers probably already knew them^^

Ciao,

♥ Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!