Sunday, January 5, 2014

Temporary Hiatus... Again

So... looks like I'm going into temporary hiatus again, albeit this would be a shorter one.

I'm going to be busy these days since graduation is around March; I need to focus on my studies so that I'll be able to graduate.

And I'm going to focus on the projects being thrown left and right at me, like term paper, thesis, boat making (hydraulics), and then I have to work on a Speech for Filipino class; and let me tell you, I'm not particularly good in my Tagalog even though it's my mother toungue! 


Very Nerve-wracking I tell you!

Also wish me luck; the USTET and DLSUCET results are going to come out this January! I'm so nervous! :D

I think I'll be able to update around late January or early February.

Hope you understand :D
'Till then

♥ Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!