Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wait-listed in USTe + Unexpected Extension of Hiatus!

Ok guys! I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is I've managed to pass the USTET's!!



But unfortunately since there were plenty of us that applied for the Archi course, I'm wait-listed :(


Can you imagine?! There were a total 14,000+ USTET takers and 3,179 of the 14,000 students in the 1st batch alone are aiming for the Archi course!

Well, they have one of the best Archi course in the country!

In order to pass I still need to do some exams, specifically the drawing exams on February 23 and the results will be out on February 28, so wish me luck guys!!

The bad news is I'm going to extend my hiatus so that I can better practice my drawing skills for the exams and as well as I'm really focusing on my studies in order to graduate!

Sorry guys!

♥ Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!