Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Finally Graduated!!

OK, so I know that I promised I'll update around late of March but life keeps getting in the way, no? 

My graduation happened on the 28th of March, I was really happy since after all the hard work, the countless sleepless nights trying to finish our thesis and practicing for defense and the likes; my batch mates and I finally graduated! 




Isaac Coloma (c)


I didn't manage to post immediately since my mother and I went to an unplanned vacation in the province since her best friend in college is getting married so we went to Virac, Cataduanes to attend her beach wedding (Congrats Tita Babes!), and after that went straight to Naga, Bicol so that we can visit our relatives.

My grandfather wanted to come to my graduation but he didn't manage because of old age and severe rheumatism and his last wish before he dies, God forbid that from happening, is to see at least one of his grandchildren graduate high school as he haven't been able to attend back in the day because of poverty, as you know, times weren't great back then because of the war. 

By the way he's age is around 90+, so of course my mom and I went to fulfill his wish. So instead of him going here for my graduation, we went there instead and gave him my graduation program and showed him my medals and diploma. :)

Basically, during the last days of March I was accomplishing my UST and Bank requirements and the duration of the first week of April was spent in the province. Additionally, the wifi there wasn't even good to begin with, I even spent P500+ on load alone in order to have access on the internet! So I'm really sorry I haven't updated on time like I promised

So without further adieu, here's some of my grad pics!

Like any other private sectarian school, we had the Thanksgiving mass before the graduation ceremony.






















































Photos credits to my dad, Allan Drua :)

Now time for some unprofessionally taken pics :)























When I woke up during the day of my graduation; I had mixed feelings. I was happy that after all the hard work I finally graduated but on the other hand, I somewhat don't want to graduate yet since it meant I am leaving my second home for 12 years, my beloved alma mater; La Concordia College.

I didn't transfer school much, in fact I only went to 2 schools in my entire 16 years of life! (With exception of college). I was hesitant to leave it since I practically grew up in it and also I have spent years with my classmates that it's hard to just go in college and not see familiar faces.

It's even harder since it means I'm leaving my section, 10-St. Louise and overtime we had become attach to one another and consider our section as family with our adviser, Mrs. Feeney as our second mother. In fact we were so close with one another that we even made our own Mission and Vision to the point that whenever someone insults someone of our own we practically tear that person down!

But as we all know high school doesn't last forever and someday you'll have to leave it behind for college :'(

Thank you guys for continuously supporting me even though I went again on an indefinite hiatus :)

♥ Aly












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!