Thursday, April 17, 2014

Maybelline Cheeky Glow

It's been long time since I did a product review, so I decided to do one on my recent favorite; the Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush!!





(L-R) Fresh Coral, Creamy Cinnamon, and Wooden Rose


I bought the colors (L-R) Fresh Coral, Creamy Cinnamon, and Wooden Rose. I actually bought Fresh Coral first but I ended up buying more since I am super obsessed with it!! It's really cheap only around P150.00. 

(L-R) Wooden Rose, Creamy Cinnamon, and Fresh Coral

The most pigmented out of the three is Fresh Coral as obviously seen above also it has a matte finish, Creamy Cinnamon is less pigmented but its absolutely gorgeous to use as a bronzer for everyday wear also matte while Wooden Rose is more of a slight pinkish blush with slight shimmers its the less pigmented one of the three and I use it mostly for highlighting.

My favorite is Creamy Cinnamon since Fresh Coral is too pigmented to be used as an everyday wear. I use it almost everyday since it's very light and has never caused me any breakouts.

PROS
- Affordable (P150.00)
- Light
- Different Finishes
- Many shades to choose from
- Not Powdery, in fact the it feels like velvet!
- Didn't caused me any breakouts; Perfect for Everyday
- Sturdy Packaging; I swear I dropped this many many times already but it hasn't cracked or anything at all!!
- Small enough so you can sneak it somewhere in your bag
- Long Lasting; it lasted for about 3 hours 
CONS
- Cheap Packaging
STARS:
4.5/5


♥ Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!