Monday, May 5, 2014

Swimming Lessons!!

A lot of my friends and family knew that I have Aquaphobia or basically the fear of water since I didn't know how to swim. So I did the most logical option possible: enroll in a swim school.


I've decided to go to swim school for reasonable reasons (LOL)
1. I'm worried that I may fail my PE if ever I was put in Swimming Class
2. So that I can save my own arse if ever there was a high flood in UST
3. So that I can actually join my friends in swimming activities if ever we are having an outing.


Swimming Lessons was available at the reasonable and affordable price of P4,000.00 and in that package you'll have 10 sessions with your coach.


My awesome coach and I
Ironically... he's name is Ariel

After 10 sessions of swimming lessons, I can proudly say that I can swim! I've learned how to float and some basic stuffs like survival swim and freestyle.

Here's some pics of me almost drowning^^

























Last May 3 was my last session so we had this small "graduation" ceremony 












Here's some more of me being the awesome person I am














 Here's me with the awesome coaches: Coach Ariel and Head Coach Blou








They even gave this report cards and candies by the end of the graduation!!




Ciao,

♥ Aly


4 comments:

  1. Is this @ PCA? :) Miss you alyy!! fbc me sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sexy bestfriend woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Regina Yup! :D
    @louieffinx LOL! Thank you, my equally sexy best friend ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Up to what level are you? I studied swimming there tooo! (studied? wtf) lool

    I'm SJ3 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting!