Saturday, January 10, 2015

Etude House Rosy Tint Lips

This is another long overdue review since I bought this a long long time ago and chuck it somewhere in my makeup drawer and promptly forgot about it, until now.

So yeah! Here is Etude House's Rosy Tint Lips! A part of their Rose Themed Limited Edition Products (I think? Not sure though...) last year.

I don't even know why they named it Lip tint; its more of a lip cream really.




As usual, I applaud Etude's uber kawaii packaging that I just cannot help myself from buying it. Really, Etude's been mooching me off my money just by the packaging alone! Well played, Etude.

It's a bit on the expensive side though; it cost me around PHP 400.00+ (U$D 10.00+) a tube.

 Information and Direction~~

Shade Label 


Nozzle/Applicator

I bought the shade in #2 Sunny Flower. Its a bright orange-red matte lip cream that goes smoothly on the lips.

SWATCHES






It was said in the box that you can use this as a blush/cheek tint (as said in the 'Soft Petal Cheeks' direction) and I'm like "You sure? Ain't nobody want bright orange cheeks!"

I mean seriously, would you use THAT as a blush?! 

LIP SWATCH
Lol! Sorry for the girl moustache!!

 Rose in Full Bloom Lip Cover

Rose in Full Bloom Lip Cover

 Delicate Lip Petal Gradation

 Delicate Lip Petal Gradation


As you can see, it can settle in the cracks of your lips but that's a given since this is matte in the first place. Your lips need a good scrubbing before wearing this, honey!

I was really surprise on how creamy it is since it's supposedly matte and most matte lip creams I know are usually on the drying side and its pigmented as fudge!! Did you just see the swatches?!! That's intense pigmentation happening over there!!

And since its matte; it last a fairly long time. 5-6 hours at most without drinking/eating but if you did it leaves a really appealing stain that looks really natural.

I applaud you Etude! Good packaging couple with an even better product!! Why the hell did I forgot about this one?!!

OVERALL JUDGEMENT
PROS:
- Creamy and Smooth
- Intensely Pigmented
- Kawaii and Sturdy Packaging
- Matte
- Smells like Roses
- Good Consistency
- High Quality Nozzle. Makes application really easy; You can go dramatic to gradient!
CONS:
- A litte Expensive
- Hard to Squeeze Tube
RATING: 4/5

♥ ♥ ♥  

Ciao,

♥ Aly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!