Thursday, December 18, 2014

Paskuhan 2014

Finally, the most awaited event in UST- Paskuhan!!


(c) UST CSC


Paskuhan is an annual event being held by UST in order to celebrate Christmas. It's the most awaited "tradition" of UST as it welcomes not only Thomasians but also non-Thomasians! There would be tons of Booths, Bands, Foods, and most of all- THE FIRE WORKS!!


(c) Tomasinoweb
It was supposed to be held on the 8th of December but because of the weather it has been moved last December 11th.

Now time for Pics~~


 (c) Catherine
(c) Isaac

 Sponge Cola doing their thang~

Paskuhan crowd!
Mosh pit anyone?

(c) Catherine 
































I don't have plenty of pictures since my monopod broke TT.TT and I could'nt take much pictures because it was so crowded. So I just got some photos from my dearest friend, Catherine!

Anyways~
Ciao,

♥ Aly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!