Thursday, February 26, 2015

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

And I'm back!

Sorry guys if I'm posting even less nowadays since its really hard to juggle college and life simultaneously and this blog became the last in my priority list. I'm studying real hard right now since we have this cut-off thing going on TT.TT

Anyway, next product I'm going to review is the Rimmer Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner which I got as a gift from my mom. 

BTW I love the pun! Scandalize and Scandaleyes! That was really smart of them!


My mom's favourite brand of cosmetics are Rimmel and NYX and she told me how great this product is so she bought me one and said I should try it. Personally though, I think mom bought this for me so we can share her obsession with it lol! 


BTW, my mom reads this blog so Imma go and shout-out: HEY MOM!! LOVE YOU! :D




Sorry about the white thingies, that's actually my dogs fur.
ITS ALL OVER THE HOUSE!!

She bought me the one in the shade of 001:Black/Noir, obviously. It also includes an eyeliner brush and the packaging is also quite cute and handy. Its small enough so you can sneak that in your makeup pouch easily and the packaging is quite sturdy so you don't have to worry about it getting all over the place.




Infact, the packaging kinda reminds me of Lioele, especially the Tiara thing they have going on. It looks a lot like Lioele's Carriage and their packaging style is somewhat the same, but whatever, that's irrelevant.

Brush quality is quite good and makes application really smooth and easy and the product itself applies like butter! My gosh, I didn't think any product would surpass my love for Maybelline Gel Liners but it looks like it just did.





Box packaging is also quite good and classy looking; has all the information that you need from the ingredients, directions and what nots. Rimmel kept it simple but straight to the point; I kinda like it.

Now its time for the swatches!!

Product  Applied

Product rubbed a few times






Product is extremely pigmented and has a matte finish. It also sets easily so you don't have to wait for a long time for it to dry and has a decent staying power and doesn't easily budge.

I think I just fell in love.

OVERALL:
PROS:
- Extremely pigmented
- Doesn't budge easily
- Has a matte finish
- Decent staying power (3-4 hours depending on oiliness of lids)
- Waterproof
- If budged, it doesn't bleed.
- Has a high quality brush
- Cute and sturdy packaging
CONS:
- Not available locally
- Not exactly expensive but it ain't cheap
HEARTS: 4/5

♥ ♥ ♥  



Ciao,

♥ Aly





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!