Monday, March 30, 2015

Etude House Precious Minerals BB Cream Cotton Fit

I had recently finished up my bottle of Etude House's BB Cream in Bright Fit so I decided to purchase another one since I loved it so much but this time I wanted to try the Cotton Fit version.


I know this product came out ages ago but I never really came around buying it since I find it quite wasteful to buy another BB Cream when I still have my Etude House Bright Fit BB Cream at that time. And when I finally finished that bottle up my aunt decided to give me another one as a gift so... meh =.=


I've been wanting to try this out since its matte and that's something really unusual for Korean makeup at that time (since nowadays Korean makeup's been catering matte products). Korean makeup is usually known for their shimmery and dewy finishes so when this came out everyone went gaga for this- including me, ha!

The one I had, Bright Fit, is a dewy finished one and as much as I loved it, I have to powder my face a lot before I go out of the house while using it since I look like greaseball because dewy+oily skin= EWWW! 

I know Koreans love that dewy glow because it makes them look young and shizz but that kind of thing is soo not for me.


IDK why it turned a little pinkish in the picture but the bottle packaging is actually pure matte white. I love the packaging; its so stylish and simple and I also love the matte finish of the bottle since it highlights the product's intended result but I just hate how the BB cream tends to stick on the body of the bottle. It makes it look dirty and unhygienic especially since its white and matte.

Ingredients


I  bought the one in the shade of Honey Beige which is the darkest shade in the color selection. For BB Creams I tend to go darker since it tends to oxidize into a lighter color so in order to match my skin better I go for darker shades.


And as always, super loved the pump nozzle- it makes everything easier since you can control the amount of product that you get and its hygienic. The cap is also sturdy so you don't have to worry about it getting lost or something.

 Applied

Compared to Bright Fit's runny formula, this one is pretty thick and a velvet to touch.


 Semi-Blended

 Fully-Blended

Coverage

Coverage is also good. It made my usually dead and ghastly looking skin look alive and pinkish and it covered my imperfections and blemishes pretty well. It also filled out some of my humongous pores and made my skin look smoother. In the long run, if you use this on a daily basis, it helps in moisturizing and bettering you skin.

OVERALL JUDGEMENT
PROS:
- Creamy and Smooth
- Intensely Pigmented; covered almost all imperfections
- Simple and sturdy packaging
- Matte
- Doesn't have any pungent smell
- Good Consistency
- Pump Nozzle
- Can double as Skin Care
- Evens out skin
CONS:
- Expensive (Around PHP 800.00 or USD 20.00+)
- Bottle is easily dirtied
RATING:5/5

♥ ♥ ♥  

Ciao,

♥ Aly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!