Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ever Bilena Advance Supreme Lipstick

So I was doing my weekly grocery shopping when I stumble upon this product- lo and behold Ever Bilena has a new lipstick!!

Presenting the Ever Bilena Advance Supreme Lipstick!!


I was really surprised when I saw this since I wasn't inform that EB has a new lipstick range and since I'm a big fan of EB's Mattle lipsticks and I decided buying this after much pondering since the shades look a lot like each other.



 Ingredients


In the end, I bought the one in the shade of "Venus" in honor of my mother, which is hot pink lippie. I had a hard time picking shades since most of the shades are almost identical to each other and most of them are pinks; I'm not really fond of pink lippies since a lot of them don't look good on me.





I'm not fond of the packaging; although its very sturdy, the packaging looks really cheap and something that you can get from the "bangketa" and the logo looks like it was printed on some cheap printer. 




Lipstick has a decent formula and its very creamy and moisturizing but consistency is not that good. I have to layer it over and over again to get an even coverage. Pigmentation is alright but I hate the smell; it smells like perfume and its a bit over bearing. It kinda feels like your putting perfume on your lips and that feels so weird.

Overall, its an ok lipstick; not really impressive but its reasonably priced and is an overall average lipstick. I recommend it for all the Bella's out there in a budget but I will not repurchase this again because pungent smells are a big no-no.


OVERALL JUDGEMENT
PROS:
- Creamy and Moisturizing
- Average Pigmentation
- Stays at least 3-4 hours w/o drinking/eating
- Huge range of colors
- Sturdy Packaging
- Affordable (PHP 195.00 or USD 5.00)
CONS:
- Pungent perfume smeell
- Cheaply Designed packaging
- Consistency's not that good
RATING:3/5

♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ 


Ciao,

♥ Aly

Disclaimer: All pictures above are edited to look how I see it in real life as sometimes the camera cannot capture the real colour of the product.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have been a fan of this product for like 10 years now and I've been wanting to buy their latest collection. Is it really creamy? It looked matte on your lips which is great if it really is.

    Rave + View

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ice Cee!
      Yes its very creamy and applies like butter :3
      My lips are just a bit dry and chapped that's why it looked like that XD!
      When I do lip swatches I don't apply lipbalms to smoothen my lips so that you guys can see the product as it is :)
      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete

Thank You for Visiting!