Friday, February 27, 2015

Avon Ultra Color Rich Over Nature Lipstick


I'm back again with another review!

I bought this for a while now and it has been photographed, edited and shizz and it has been stored in my laptop ages ago and it is only until now that I am actually posting it lol!



Ingredients

So this time, I'm going to talk about Avon's Ultra Color Rich Over Nature Lipstick. Such a mouthful name!




Can we just talk about the packaging for minute here? Its just so freaking cute!! It has pink and purple flowers all over it, I just can't help but buy it!

Though the only thing I don't like is the packaging is made from cardboard, which kinda make sense since the concept is "Nature".


N13 Pink Lily and N12 Tropical Coral. 






I bought the shades in N13 Pink Lily and N12 Tropical Coral. Pink Lily is a sheer "my lips but better" type of pink and Tropical Coral is full-on "bam in your face" red-orange lipstick.


 (L-R) N13 Pink Lily and N12 Tropical Coral 

 N13 Pink Lily

N12 Tropical Coral

It applies creamily, smells like fruits and flowers (?) but its not overbearing, just slight sweetness into it, cute packaging, last decently; what more can you ask for??

I love this product so much, I think I'm going to buy more colors from the line!

OVERALL JUDGEMENT
PROS:
- Tropical Coral is insanely pigmented while Pink Lily is sheer but still quite pigmented
- Smells good! Like fruits and flowers but its not overbearing
- Affordable (Php150.00; I bought mine on a discount, I think the original prize is around PHP 350.00+)
- It applies creamily
- Lasts 3-4 hours without eating/drinking but leaves a nice stain
- Uber cute packaging!
CONS:
- Lipstick tube is made from cardboard :(
HEARTS: 5/5

♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ 

Ciao,

♥ Aly

PS: IDK what happened to the lip swatch pic of Pink Lily TT.TT
I'll replace it when I find time to do so :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!