Saturday, August 1, 2015

Klenspop Contact Lenses!!

Heya Bellas!!

It's been a long time since I last updated since you know, life and school are just plain hard to juggle together. Anyways I had been given a sponsorship by Klenspop to review some of their contact lenses.



Klespop is a Korean shop that specializes in contact lens (from clear, coloured to circle lenses), but according to their website they also sell cosmetics, accessories, caps and glasses, etc.


This product actually arrived way back last May but I only came around now to make a review of it. I have used these product for months so I think I can give a decent review of it.




 Instructions

 Instructions

It came in the mail in a box, tightly bubble wrapped and with a detail and cute instructions taped on it, so you don't have to worry about it coming damaged or not knowing how to use it.

Front

Back

They gave two contact lenses in Bunny Color Brown and Canis Gray and they came in a cute box with cartoonish girls on it with more instructions on the back.



Inside the box are the lenses, tweezers and a transparent pink and white contact lens container which I totally love since you can easily see if the solutions dry or note. Everything came in an organized fashio. I commend Klenspop for the excellent customer service.

 Bunny Color Brown Bottles

Bunny Color Brown Power

 Bunny Color Brown Lens

 Canis Gray Bottles

Canis Gray Power

Canis Gray Lens

The bottles have more informations on it like the manufacturing date and the expiration date. Both contact lens last for a year upon opening of the bottle and usage. Klenspop also carries contact lenses for those who have blurry eyesight up to 10.00 power depending on the kind of contact lens. This is a really great thing for people like me since most of us just wear non-coloured contact lens since most coloured contact lens are not available for people with blurry eyesight. 

We also want to be fashionable too. 




It's pretty easy to open since it has an arrow on it and the metal's kinda soft so it was easy to "peel" off.

Canis Gray Usage








Since I have naturally dark coloured eyes, Canis Gray makes my eyes look really pitch black and scary haha!! 

Upon closer look, I look like one of those possessed characters in scary movies but I really like using this during school days since its not that obvious from afar that I'm using contact lens. It's quite annoying to be asked by your classmates multiple times "Are you using contact lens?" or "OMG! You're wearing contact lens, right?!".

I find this more comfortable to wear than Bunny Color Brown since it feels really lightweight that I find myself forgetting that I'm wearing contact lens though I think this would look prettier with light coloured eyes especially with the gradiation effect that it'll give but I don't recommend it much to people with dark coloured eyes since it'll make your eyes look really creep like you have dilated pupils.

Bunny Color Brown Usage










All I can say about Bunny Color Brown is that it's gorgeous. It looks so natural that people who don't know me or know that I wear contact lens would always say that I have pretty eyes (Not knowing it was fake haha!!). 

It's comfortable to wear and would suite both light and dark coloured eyes and I would totally recommend this and I would absolutely repurchase this.

 Normal eyes (Left) and Canis Gray (Right)

Normal Eyes (Left) and Bunny Color Brown (Right)

Both Canis Gray and Bunny Color Brown have an enlarging effect and can make your eyes look really doll like and would suite makeup usage.

Check out Klenspop for more choices!

Ciao,

♥ Aly

1 comment:

  1. Aly!! I recently tagged you into another blog award. Check it out! haha

    http://reginaorozco.blogspot.com

    xx have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting!