Thursday, May 15, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Colour

I've been really obsessed with Maybelline these past few months and I just kept on buying their products! Like seriously, I'm getting broke sooner than later!

And like any other makeup junkie, of course I'm obsessed with the Maybelline Baby Lips line! I don't know why I kept buying it since I have enough lip balms to last me a couple years or so and those baby lips doesn't even differentiate much from each another.

But anyway, this time I bought the Maybelline Baby Lips Colour in Cherry Kiss

Maybelline Baby Lips Colour in Cherry Kiss


Zoom!

Zoom zoom!!

I didn't even know why they call it "color" since it didn't even give my lips a hint of colour, it's just like the original Baby Lips and basically any other Lip Balms out there in the market although if you swatch it on your hands you'll see a hint of colour but for some reason it doesn't show on my lips. Maybe, because I've already have reddish lips? Whatever, but if there is one thing, this baby smells utterly gorgeous, though not as yummy as the original Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry.

PROS
- Yummy Smell :3
- Affordable at PHP 100.00
- Softens my lips
CONS
- Doesn't even tint my lips 
STARS
3/5

Till, next time
Ciao,

♥ Aly




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!