Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Regatta Mini Haul!!

Looks like I have another favourite brand- Regatta!

I did a mini haul consisting of a a Hair Serum, Lip Balm, and a Red Dress. I didn't bother taking picture of the red dress cause its in the laundry and I'm too lazy to wash it :P


I bought these during their summer sale, so I got a bit of a discount specifically the dress as it was  25% off.


Lately, I've been really obsessed with hair care so I've been buying hair care products left and right! I also find Argan Oil to be really good for the hair from my experience with Hair Treats Hair Spa in Argan Oil.




Thus, I ended up buying Regatta's Argan Oil Hair Serum- and it was Limited Edition! So I really feel privileged to be able to buy it! LOL :D

It was really affordable too- available for only around PHP100.00, I forgot the exact prize. 


Next thing I bought is a lip balm. God knows why I even bought this product as I already have TONS of lip balm but I just can't resist the smell! 



I believe it's available in 4 flavours: Cherry, Chocolate, Grape and Apple. I bought the Cherry one because it's the most yummy smelling out of them all and believe it or not, the chocolate one smells disgusting while the Grape and Apple smells alright.

It's affordable too for only PHP85.00!





I didn't bother swatching it cause it doesn't really have any colour and its like any other lip balm except the smell is more irresistible.

If your wondering what the dress looks like, it looks like this!



Pardon my dog, my mother behind me and the amateurish way this photo was taken! Anyway, hope you enjoyed this post!!

Ciao,

♥ Aly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!