Thursday, February 26, 2015

Geolica Contact Lens!

Third post, baybeh! I really hope I'm making up with these for my absence! 

Ok! So first of all, this is not going to be much of a review since I don't know much about contact lenses so I am not really quite knowledgeable about the subject; I'm just showing you guys what I bought.

I finally decided to buy contact lenses again after I threw my old ones away since they're expired already and since I'm blind as a bat, I can't really go anywhere without my glasses. Sometimes I have to go to events and I don't want to wear my glasses so I decided to repurchase contact lenses again!




When I bought the lenses I was given freebies like these: a turquoise pouch, a mini contacts solution and two contact lens containers, which, btw, I really love since its see through so
you can see if the lens are dying up and what not.

Contact Lens Containers

 Mini-Solution 

Full sized Solution

During the time I was buying these, Geolica has this Buy 1, Take 1 promo going on so I ended up buying two lenses; XCM 214 and XCM 215. Which are brown and gray coloured contact lenses.











Here's what it looks like on my eyes...





You can't really see much of them in photos since they're really reflective and made my eyes look huge; I look like a glass eyed doll while wearing them lol! But they serve their purpose so who am I to complain and they make me look cute so meh!

Ciao,

♥ Aly

1 comment:

Thank You for Visiting!