Saturday, December 13, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop

Maybelline's out again with another variation of their Baby Lips line and even though I have enough lipbalms to last me at least a few years, I just can't resist myself from buying these!!

So... yeah XD!

Presenting- the Baby Lips Electro Pop!! 

Front View with Packaging


Back View of Packaging


 Baby Lips Information~


Ingredients

I've been wanting these babies for a really really long time ever since I saw them being released in the US so when Maybelline Philippines announced that these babies are finally available in the country- I was ecstatic!!

Out of their Packaging!

Manufacturing Date at the Bottom

Shade Swatch at the Top
Sorry for the white thingies on the orange cap- that's actually my dog's fur XD!

I bought two of these since it was pretty cheap as it retails for only PHP 89.00 (U$D 2-3.00) and it's in the shade Oh! Orange and Berry Bomb! Even the names are so cute!!  

Lippie with Cap Open

 Close Up View

All of the Product Unscrewed

It's pretty short so I think I'll be able to finish this really quick

I love love love love the packaging- it's so friggin' KAWAII~~!! >3< It's pretty sturdy so I'm really impressed by that since it looks so flimsy. 

But I really hate how some of the products are showing and can't be unscrewed all the way so there can be a possibility of ruining the product when it's capped improperly like how I did.

 TT.TT

 ITS...

...RUINED

Seriously broke my heart.

Also be careful when using these since it's really creamy and delicate so don't apply too much pressure while applying unless you want to feed yourself with lipbalm and also don't drop these babies with the cap open since apocalypse will happen.

HAND SWATCH


It looks very pigmented when hand swatched but applies very sheer on the lips.

I want to do a lip swatch but my lips are really dry and chapped right now so I'll do that next time.

OVERALL JUDGEMENT
PROS:
- Moisturizing
- Gives a hint of colour to the lips
- Kawaii names and packaging
- Sturdy Packaging
- Smells fruity but not too pungent
- Good Consistency
- Affordable for only PHP 89.00 (U$D 2-3.00)
CONS:
- Too Creamy
- Can't be unscrewed all the way
RATING: 3/5

♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ 

'Till next time,

♥ Aly




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!