Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Maybelline Clear Smooth 8-in-1 Skin Transformer BB Cream

Heyya gals~~

I'm back with another review and this time its for the Maybelline Clear Smooth 8-in-1 Skin Transformer BB Cream!!


BB Cream in its packaging


I remembered I did a blog post about this one awhile back and I forgot to do a review about it so here it is!!

 Front View

Back View

This is actually my second purchase since I love this product so much!! Its also affordable as it retails for only PHP 259.00 (U$D 6-8.00) and its available on all Maybelline counters. I bought mine in Mercury Drugs and I also see grocery stores like SM Save More and Pure Gold and convenience stores like 7-11 selling some of these so its practically everywhere.

I also like how affordable this BB Cream is compared to other BB Creams out there like Etude House, Face Shop, etc. who retails their BB Creams for at least PHP 700.00+ (U$D 20.00+) which really helps for Beauty Junkies like me whose in a budget, cause you know, money ain't easy these days.


 Product Information

Ingredients

I utterly love this product so much and it does everything that it claims! It moisturizes my skin, heals my acne scars and I haven't had any break outs from using this and I've been using this product practically everyday!! 

Also, I noticed that the longer you use this product; the nicer your skin will become! Extremely worth every centavos (or penny!) that you invest from this stuff!! My BFFs and I swore on these!!

BB Cream on Hand for Size Comparison

Its also pretty small so you can just chunk it in your bag without worrying it'll take up too much space and don't worry about the product spilling inside as the cap's pretty shut tight. 

Don't worry about whether the product is worth all the money since its so small. That's also my worry in the beginning since PHP 259.00 is quite expensive for something so small but trust me this will last you for a long long time. My previous bottle lasted me about 3 months of everyday use. 

As they say "A little goes a long way"!! 

I also love the packaging since its so small and cute and I just love the color since it looks so relaxing to the eyes!! (I have bad eye sight and any shades of green can help relax the eyes)

Product Seal

I also love how this product has a seal on it so you'll know if this product was used before hand as some sales ladies like to use some of their "For Sale" products as testers and the next thing you know, you've bought an already used product, so this ones really helpful.

I'm not kidding! I was at the ELF counter and I asked the sales lady whether they have a sample of this certain product and to my surprise she opened the box and used it!! I ask her if that's even allowed and she told me that "the next buyer wouldn't know anyway" and she promptly returned the product in its box.

Be careful of that! Nobody wants to buy used product full-prized!

BB Cream Nozzle

The BB Cream also has a long and small nozzle you can control the amount of product to be used.

Swatches!

 BB Cream Applied

Applied on Hand

Blended

I bought the one in the second shade "Natural" which blends perfectly to my skin tone!! 

I believe it comes in 3 shades, the others being "Fair" which is the palest one in the bunch and "Radiant" being the darkest. All shades are yellow based so it works perfectly for Asians like me!!

OVERALL JUDGEMENT
I don't think I have to repeat raving on how much I love this product but I totally recommend this product especially to those who have dry skin. It's really moisturizing and can help cover flaky and patchy skin; to those who have oily skin, fear not as it also works wonders for our kind! It blends beautifully with your natural oils and create this glowing healthy effect that I really love!! 
PROS
- Moisturizing 
- Works for both Dry Skin and Oily Skin
- Cute and Sturdy Packaging
- Great for Asian Skin Tones
- Does not cause Break outs
- Improves Skin in a long run
- Coverage is Medium to Heavy
- Affordable PHP 259.00
- Travel Sized
- Has SPF 26
CONS
- No full size :( (As far as I know)
- Oily Skinned people may need to powder more to avoid looking too oily
RATING:

♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ 

Ciao,

♥ Aly



1 comment:

  1. Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. how to smooth skin in photoshop

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting!