Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Japanese Haul!!

So my aunts went to Japan for their vacation and these are some of the things they bought for me ^_^



Japan has always been the country that I wanted to visit and I wont deny that I was jealous of my aunt but at least they bought these for me; mostly Harry Potter merchandises, food and art supplies.



 Pocky!!

 Already ate some lol!

 The ever famous- Berty Botts' Every Flavour Bean!!

 And of course-the Chocolate Frogs!!


I got Slytherin- the founder of my House!

Still Frog Chocolates




I asked my aunt to buy me some Copics since they're ridiculously expensive here in the Philippines and not to mention hard to find! I need this at school for rendering purposes. 


 Post Its cause why the hell not

 Don't they just look adorbs!!

 Marker Pad

 Slytherin Scarf, though it looks more like a towel XD

 Harry Potter's wand!!


I originally wanted Lucius Malfoy cause its fab but its not available and the only thing available is Harry's and Hermione's so they got me Harry's and who am I to complain? It's friggin' awesome!! It's got motion detection and the tip lights up when you wave it! So technically you can perform "Lumos" haha!!

Ciao,

♥ Aly

2 comments:

  1. Those copic markers are the bomb pero they're hella expensive here!! Mga Php 300/piece huhu grabe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ReginaOrozco IKR? I died when I saw the price that why I had my aunt buy it for me in Japan since its half-priced there. And they are soo good! I have Kure and Promarkers with me and they stench of alcohol while Copic doesn't even smell.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for Visiting!