Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Winner 2014 S/S Limited Edition Album (Black Version)

So last July 30, Big bang held a concert here in the Philippines and of course, unfortunately I wasn't able to come and watch my bae's concert TT.TT I didn't have money since all my $$ went to plates and materials and by the time I've managed to save, it was already sold out!! It hurt me right where it hurt the most.

So instead I used the money to buy Winner's (Big Bang's dongsaengs and one of my fav kpop groups ever) Limited Edition Album. 



It cost me Php 2,490.00 (U$D 55.00) but it was totally worth. You're getting what you paid for since the album's quality is top notch, as expected from YG, and the songs are so jjang!! Daebak!!! Also, you get Php 500.00+ (U$D 11.00+) worth of merchandise FOR FREE!! 


I bought this in CNA and they have such a good customer service!! BTW, CNA is a Korean gift shop specializing in all things Korean, from kpop albums, kpop merchs, cosmetics, accessories, wigs,etc. Go check them out!





They gave me 2 socks and 8 badges/accessories of my choice and a random poster- which turned out to be Super Junior- another Kpop group that I love~~

For the socks, I chose the Winner logo since it looks so classy and makes the socks look expensive af and Jinwoo cause he's my 1st bias (NOW I LOVE THEM ALL ASDAJKH!!) and the badges/accessories that I chose are consisting of Winner, Super Junior, BAP and iKON.

Now to the main event







This is Winner's debut album- the Limited Edition one. It comes in two colours- black and white. I bought the Black one since my bestfriend, Loui, already has the white one. The black one comes in a matte and smooth container while the white one comes in a cloth-like container- both are easily dirtied so maintenance is a must! Also both versions contains different contents; the Black one containing mostly night pictures and full-bodied shots while the White one contains mostly day pictures and closed-ups.

I just love Winner's logo!! It looks like some expensive fashion house logo! One time, Loui brought her copy to school and her blockmates we're like "What brand is that?" or "Is that a new fashion house?"



Inside, it contains a back-to-back poster, a newsletter thingy and a photo book.


 Front of Poster

Back of Poster



The newsletter thingy that I was talking about contains the production process of the album and some BTS extras. It also contains interviews and the meaning of each songs. 

The thing that I like about Winner and basically YG artists overall is that they are encouraged by the company to make their own songs and not just being handed on a golden plate like most Korean idol groups. The songs are so good and it highlights Winner's style the most- it is a beautiful album.

 Photobook (Front)

 Photobook (Back)





The Photobook contains pictures of Winner in different ensembles, themes and places all over New York and it also containes the CD in the very front of the book. Totally worth your money.

I honestly feel like I bought a fashion compilation book instead of an album!! XD



It also comes with brochures that I didn't bother taking pictures of and the photocards!! It comes randomly and I got Winner's Multi-player Leader, Kang Seungyoon!! Loui got Winner's resident Choreographer and Artist Lee Seunghoon! 

That was it!
Ciao,

♥ Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!