Saturday, August 1, 2015

My All Time Favourite Animes!!!

I've been wanting to do this list a long time ago but I never really had the time so while I'm on break from school, I might as well do this!! I just want to share to the world the animes that I won't get sick watching over and over again

This list is in no particular order since I love them too much to actually rank them ^3^ and BTW some of the animes listed here may be a little old but whatevs this is mah list so calm yo tits \m/ #OldisGold


Inuyasha

1,2,3- sing it with me!! I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!


Inuyasha will always hold a special place in my heart since this is the very show that introduced me to anime; Its the birth of my otakuness (whut?!!). I remember waking up early to watch this on the telly during my toddler years or going home early from school to watch the recaps and fangirling over Sesshoumaru's perfection~ sigh, memories >3<

For those who don't know about this anime, WHERE THE FUDGEBALLS HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING?!! its basically about Kagome, an ordinary high school girl, who's apparently the reincarnation of Kikyo, a shrine maiden or something, who fell in a magical well and magically transported to feudal Japan, complete with Demons and Shikon Jewels, where she accidentally awaken a Half-Demon named Inuyasha who was strucked down by Kikyo 50 years ago. 

Thus begins their lovely adventure.

Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

Of course, what kind of list will this be without Naruto? Naruto is the highlight of my childhood and still is!! You guys don't know how crazy I am for this anime! I've read the manga, watched the anime repeatedly, buy franchises; THIS SERIES IS MOOCHING MONEY FROM ME!! 

This series is filled with tear-jerkers, inspiration, dreams, friendship, betrayals- OH GOD NARUTO IS LIFE!! Last year, this series has officially ended after more than a decade of serialization. Its such an honor to be there from start to finish! I was so emotional last year when this was finally wrapped up since its like watching your childhood end. TT.TT

Naruto, for those who don't know seriously??, is basically about a ninja kid named Naruto, who's the village pariah, dreaming to be the best Hokage (the Village Leader) in order to earn the village's recognition and love. Of course he discovered friendship and camaraderie, saved a couple of lives and experience betrayal along the way.

Also special mention to my bae, Itachi.

YU-GI-OH

This anime was the bomb back in the day! I remember my classmates in elementary playing duel cards during recess and lunch breaks which is actually what got me hooked in the anime. I actually bought a deck or two even though I have absolutely no idea how to play lol!

The story's premise is about Yugi Motou, a short geeky kid who's a genius in card duels who has a grandpa who's a former archeologist, solved the seemingly impossible Millennium Puzzle which awakens the sleeping spirit within (Yami Yugi). So naturally, the spirit helps Yugi in playing cards. Duh.

Though now that I'm 17 and had rewatched this series again I just realized how ridiculous this anime is; I mean who gets hospitalized or worst, dead because of a card game? But still, I remembered this as a magical piece of my childhood lol! 

Go check out the abridged version of this to know what I mean!!

Prince of Tennis

The very first sports anime that I had watched; which paved ways for my obsession over Kuroko no Basuke and Haikyuu!! I remember having a huge crush on Ryouma and my hatred over Sakuno and her fangirling ways XD!

As all sports anime out there, this anime is ridiculous as some of the things in this anime simple cannot happen in real life lol! But who cares about logic this is anime.

So anyway its about this kid, Echizen Ryouma who's a tennis genius and champion at age 12 who went to Japan from the US and of course played tennis for his school and learned team work and friendship and fight against villains, especially that bishounen Keigo Atobe.  

Gintama

I've heard of Gintama's greatness for a long time now but I haven't really tried watching until I watched an episode from HeroTV and it was funny as fuck! I was laughing my intestines out! I actually asked a friend of mine wether I should watch it or not and he told me to "JUST DO IT!" while posing like an idiot. Now I know why he did that.

So anyways this is a 90% Comedy- 10% Shounen type of anime. It's about a hypothetical alternative universe wherein the world was taken over by aliens during the Edo area. The premise is about the Yorozuya- a freelance firm consisting of Sakata Gintoki, Shinpachi and Kagura and the hell they've been putting on the Kabuki District and possibly the world :D

For a comic anime, this ones unexpectedly really deep and filled with untold horrors that the characters have been subjected to. This anime will enlighten you. Seriously.

(Note: BTW the very first episode I've watched was the one where Gin-chan and Hijikata were chained together and were finding ways how to poop without seeing the other poop. It was so fucking ridiculous that its so damn good!)

KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

If there is an anime that I am seriously addicted to, this is it. I watched the entire episode 1 up to episode 203 without any skips, watched the OVA and rebocons (online of course!), bought merchandise like the hoodies and the rings, downloaded the albums, read the entire manga from volume 1 up to volume 42. 

Seriously, my addiction to this anime was ridiculous! I was even devastated when the anime stopped since it catch up to the manga and was devastated when they decided not to continue it. 

The story is about Sawada Tsunayoshi, a rather below average teenager who always fail in everything he does suddenly finds out that he is the only remaining heir of the largest, oldest and the most powerful mafia family in existence- the Vongola Famiglia.

Seriously, check it out.
RUROUNI KENSHIN

I don't really remember much from this anime since I watched when I was about 5 or 6 years old but I remember this as one of the main reasons of my addiction to anime. I remember watching this with my uncle every afternoon- it was a wonderful part of my childhood so I am putting it here in my list.

It's about Himura Kenshin, an infamous swordsman of that era known for his brutal assassinations, is now a wondering samurai helping those in need as atonement for his sins. One day he stumbled upon a woman Kamiya Kaoru, a young woman trying to salvage what left of her father's dojo and of course he helped her out. And the story goes on.

I'm considering rewatching this series again the freshen up my memory of it but I totally recommend this! It's not me talking but really its not considered as a legendary anime for nothing.

DEATH NOTE

I'm going to be a retard if this doesn't even make the cut cause this anime is one of the most psychological thrilling anime; Japan's best actually. This anime will make you question your morals and what you think is right might not be the most humane opinion.

The story starts with Light Yagami, (a rather lame name) a genius with a dash of god-complex on the side is bored of this rotten world. All there is in this world is corruption and evil then one day he picked up a death note- a notebook that kills anyone whose name is written on it. Thinking that he's the messiah he wrote all the criminals he judged as evil and was given the name Kira because of it and the recent deaths of the world's criminals catch the attention of L- the world's best detective and thus starts their wild goose hunt- L vs Kira style.

Watching it was one of the best decisions I had ever made in my life. I was very curious about this since everyone was going gaga over it and kept saying that it's too short so of course I ended up watching it. This is actually the only anime that I bought the complete set of manga volumes since it is truly worth it; even I didn't bought Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Naruto since some part of the series are utter bullshit no matter how much I loved them.

TOKYO GHOUL

This is actually a rather new anime but it doesn't matter since it hooked me so damn much!! It reminds me of Death Note- not really story wise but on how it really kicks at your morals. 

It is about a alternative universe where humans and ghouls co-exist wherein ghouls are human-like monsters that only eats the flesh of humans in a manner liken to a stoner getting off on drugs. Kaneki Ken, an average college freshman went out on a date with the girl of her dreams, Kamishiro Riza- only to find out that said girl is a ghoul and tried to eat him but fortunately for him (or unfortunately) Riza died unexpectedly when fallen debris from a construction site suddenly crushed her. Later he was found by people and was brought to a hospital and because of the injuries he sustained, the doctors are forced to transplant Riza's organs to him so that he won't die making him transform in to a half-ghoul. Now Kaneki has to endure the ghoul life wherein he is forced to cannibalize in order to survive.

Seriously some good shit, go check it out.

Anyways that's it for now
Ciao Bellas!,

♥ Aly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!