Saturday, December 28, 2013

Collection Cosmetics Colour Pout Lasting Lip Stain

I'm getting really addicted to this brand, but yeah! Looks like I'm posting about Collection Cosmetics Again, but this time, I'm making a review about their Lipstain.


 Front View


Back View

I've been wanting a good lip stain since like forever because all I've had are crappy so when I was roaming around the Collection Cosmetics Counter, I saw this and decided to buy it since it was only at PHP 299.00 (USD 7-9.00), it wouldn't really dent a hole in my wallet.


Its a marker-felt tip kind of lip stain and I bought the one in 08 Pucker (love the name, btw^^) which is a bright blue-based fuchsia pink.

HAND SWATCH!


LIP SWATCH!



It can settle into the cracks of your lips but it looks so natural, kind-of like "I've been eating a popsicle" natural that I didn't really mind that little problem.

It does say that its long lasting but I didn't really find them long lasting but maybe its just me, since it taste so good that I kept licking my lips to the point that the stain would be gone!

PROS:
-Affordable
-Fun and Sturdy Packaging
-Easy to Apply
-Tastes and Smells good
-Huge Colour Selection
-Pigmented
-Natural-looking
CONS:
- Can settle on the cracks of your lips
- Doesn't last long (for me!)
STARS:
4.8/5

Looks like I'm going broke this holiday 'cause I wanna hoard all the colours!!!

Ciao,

♥ Aly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!