Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Clear Stick

So a few months back, I've mentioned this product in this post and I've decided to make a review about Maybelline's BB stick.






It's really small though, about as tall as the half of my palm.

In the packaging it claims to have 8 Healthy-looking Skin Benefits
- Improved Clarity
- Lesser Visible Pores
- Lesser Greasy Shine
- Long-lasting Shine Control
-Reduction in Redness
-Smoother Skin
- More Even Tone
- More Radiant


I've got the shade 01 Fresh, which is a tone lighter than my skin tone


For the amount that you're paying, you really get a lot of product out of it.

HAND SWATCH!!

Applied

Blended

I was really curious about this product since I've never had a BB Stick before, I always get the traditional liquid BB Cream and let me tell you; I absolutely love it!!

It feels really light weight on the skin, it isn't as greasy-looking as the traditional liquid BB Cream, its much more easier to blend as well as its really affordable (PHP 250.00).

Also, the products does in fact works as its claims said so!

The only thing that I didn't like about it is that it smells like burnt plastic :P

I'll give this 4.5/5 stars

'Till next time
Ciao,

♥ Aly

EDIT:

Recently my skin's been really dry because of the season (AKA: ITS REALLY COLD) and I've noticed that this product emphasis the dryness of my skin. It makes my skin look really patchy and flaky so I recommend for those with dry skin to use the BB Cream version instead of this. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!