Saturday, December 7, 2013

Mega Man Meet and Greet: The Teng Brothers

Last Saturday, November 23, I was with my friends and aunts in Glorietta 1's National Bookstore in order to attend the Teng Brother's Meet and Greet Session for their Mega Man Magazine Issue.

I was actually planning to blog about this last November 24 but as always, procastination won me over :P

In order to attend the event you have to buy the Mega Man Magazine Issue 08 wherein the Teng Brothers were on the Cover.




I actually bought only one copy but it turned out that you'll have to buy it at National Bookstore and that you have the receipt with you. I bought my copy at 7-11 so that disqualifies my copy of the magazine from being signed by the Teng Brothers, so I have to buy a new one instead. :(

But it's okay, its totally worth it anyway as not only did I got the Teng Bros signature but also the rest of the family (except for Alyssa but I got a picture with her anyway; I didn't get the chance to have her signature because literally dinumog sya ng mga fans):D



Jeric Teng's Signature

Jeron Teng's Signature

Alvin Teng's Signature

Susan Teng's Signature

Almira Teng's Signature

I'm number 98 in the line by the way.



I was so excited that I actually arrived at around 12nn even though the event was going to start at around 4pm. The line wasn't that long when I arrived so I decided to ate lunch first but when I got back, lo and behold! The line went at least 3x longer that earlier!!

Registrations was going to start at 3pm while the event was going to start at around 4pm.

Here are some pics while we were waiting :)


ME!! 
My face looks a bit puffy here :(

Ina Orozco, Jasmine, Marielle Tamondong and yours truly


 Rep fez



 Sexy Lips <3




 Random Book XD!





BEFORE THE TENG'S CAME

AFTER THE TENG'S CAME
(HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A FANGIRL SCORNED)



The Teng's were actually late for about an hour; they were scheduled to arrive at 4pm but they arrived at 5pm; the signing will only last for an hour so they'll have to cut off the number of fangirls whose going to have their mags signed.

We were lucky because we arrived early we've managed to get their signatures as well as to get a picture with them :)


Jeron and Jeric Teng!!
#ngiTENG Tagumpay :D


My Aunt managed to get multiple shots so I got to make myself a gif :)

With Alyssa Teng

With Susan Teng

With PBA Legend Alvin Teng

With Almira Teng

Almira signing my mag :D

Susan Teng signing my mag

 I even managed to snag a hug from Papa Jeric :)
Syet and landi ko ;P

I even snagged a hug with Jeron but it was so fast the camera didn't managed to catch it
So the camera only managed to catch me fangirling at the back :D

After that, I've had a family Dinner with my Aunts at the Red Crab Greenbelt


Had a really fun and memorable day >3<
Hope you enjoyed this post
Ciao

♥ Aly





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!