Monday, December 2, 2013

Mister and Miss Ambassadors of Ecology 2013

It seems that my promises are yet again, broken. </3

I'm so sorry guys, on my previous post, I've mention that since it is sem-break, I'll be able to update this blog more frequently, but as usual, I wasn't able to make true to that promise, and for that I am truly sorry. :(

But anyway, I would like to share with you guys that stuffs that I was busy about during the break. I was assigned by our class adviser to design and to make the costume for the Mister and Miss Ambassadors of Ecology in our school wherein every class from High School (Grades 7-10) are required to join the said competition.

So I guess, you could say that I have a valid reason for not updating :)

The Mister and Miss Ambassadors of Ecology, formerly called Ekorampa (portmanteau between Ekolohiya (eng: Ecology) and Rampa (eng: ramp) are held every year on our school in order to celebrate the Science, Computer and UN Month.

For every grade level there's a specific theme

  1. Grade 7- Asia
  2. Grade 8- Europe
  3. Grade 9- America (North/South)
  4. Grade 10- Africa (Our assigned theme)

We've managed to snag the following awards:

  1. Best UN Design Costume (For Jasmine's Costume)
  2. Mister Ambassador 2013
  3. First Runner-up for Miss Ambassadress 
We've managed to snag most of the major awards; 3 weeks of hard work paid off!! :)

Here's some pictures of the said event.

Here's our representatives: Cedric Alexander Quiambao and Jasmine Camille Cariage.


COSTUME MAKING! :)



                                  

Jasmine's costume wasn't finish yet in the following pics above ^^

 Preparation for the Event ^^
I'm doing her make-up by the way^^
THAT'S MY HAND!!

 Our beautiful adviser <3

 My Classmate, Kyna, doing Jasmine's hair

 Christopher doing Ced's tattoos while I'm doing his make-up


Me doing Ced's make-up

The final look

 The banner made by St Louise <3

The Backstage Committee

GOING TO BATTLE!!

Doesn't Ced look a bit like Kiefer Ravena here or is it just me?

Kiefer Ravena <3
EVENT!
Official Photos



THE CONTESTANTS :3
 Our very own Mr. President

 Ms. Brazil

 Ms. Ireland

 Ms. Johannesburg

 Ms. India

 Ms. England

 Ms. Malaysia

 Ms. Spain

 Ms. Egypt

 Mr. North Africa :3

 Mr. Egypt

PAIRS!
Mr. China & Ms. Malaysia

 Mr. France and Ms. Ireland


 Mr. and Ms. Mexico

 Mr. North Africa and Ms. South Africa


Intermission by our Classmate; Ally


 MINOR AWARDEES
(I forgot the name of the awards lol!)




MAJOR AWARDS!!
 2nd Runner-up

 Congratulations to our Batchmate Pam for snagging the Ms. Ambassadress Award! 
One Love Seniors!! <3

 The Ambassadors of Ecology!

 1st Runner-ups!
Congrats Jas!! We're proud of you!! :3


The Finalists (L-R: 4th Runner-ups, 2nd Runner-ups, 
The Ambassadors, 1st Runner-ups and the 3rd Runner-ups)

FANCAMS!!






Winning Moment!





 The Costume Making Committee~





The Designer/Make-up Artist with her Masterpiece!! <3

THE NEVER ENDING SUPPORT OF ST. LOUISE
#GOLOUISE!!





Hope you guys forgive me for not updating as much as I promised, but as you can see, I was pretty much busy just preparing for this! :) 

Had fun making this costumes with friends and newly discovered friends! And even more fulfuling since we managed to snag most of the major awards! 

Go Louise! Go Contardo! Go Vincent!
One <3 Seniors!

Ciao,

♥ Aly


PS: BTW, I'm planning to do a "How to" video on Jasmine's make-up, so look forward for that^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!