Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NYX Jumbo Pencil

I got this baby way back last April while celebrating my birthday with my father; its kinda like my birthday present for myself.


There was this anime convention in Robinson's where I was celebrating my special day and there were a lot of make-up bazaars there and me, being a Make-up Junkie, went ahead and used my birthday money to buy some.



I bought the one in 604 Milk since I really need a good white eyeliner. It was also cheaper than expected since I knew this store who sold NYX products for PHP 300.00+ and I only bought this for PHP 170.00! 

What a great bargain!

I also bought two NYX Matte Lip Creams which I'm going to do a review later^^


Let me tell you, if there's one make-up that you should really invest in, it should be a good white eyeliner. A White Eyeliner can be used as a liner, base, highlighter, and eyeshadow. It's a multi-purpose product, so having a good one, no matter how expensive, is worth it.

HAND SWATCH!
Applied

Used as an eyeshadow base. Top part: Eyeshadow alone; Bottom part: With NYX as a base
As you can see, the colours are more solid and pigmented than the top part.

PROS:
- Affordable (PHP 170.00)
- Multi-purpose
- Creamy
- Staying-power is good
- A very very good base and highlighter
- Cute Packaging :)
- Easy to Use
- No Pungent Smell
CONS:
- Too creamy to stay on the waterline for a long time
- Not Retractable 
- Cap cracks easily, so not so sturdy packaging
STARS:
4.9/5 

WHOO! An almost perfect 5 product!I seriously love this product and I want to hoard all the colours!!

A few more hours before New Year^^
Till' Next Time :)

♥ Aly








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!