Saturday, December 28, 2013

Collection Cosmetics Work the Colour Trio Eyeshadow

While I was buying gifts for my friends; which actually was the Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer, I bought two of them and since I exceeded the PHP 500.00 limit the sales lady gave me a freebie!!


 Front View


Back View

The sales lady actually let me choose if I wanted a lipgloss or an eyeshadow; I'm not really a fan of lipgloss so of course, I chose the eyeshadow. 

L-R: Khaki Green (Colour 1), Gold (Colour 2), and Champagne (Cream)

She also let me choose the colour of the eyeshadow that I wanted. Lately, I've been really interested in green coloured eyeshadows so I picked this one called 05 Champagne Fizz.

It also has a decent and sturdy applicator which I really like; it doesn't have a mirror though.

HAND SWATCH!

L-R: Khaki Green (Colour 1), Gold (Colour 2), and Champagne (Cream)

Colour 1- This eyeshadow is a Khaki Green Shade with a Satin Finish. I really love this one! Its my favourite out of the trio.

Colour 2- While this eyeshadow is a Subtle Gold Shade with a little bit of gold microglitters; its a Satin Finished Eyeshadow. This shade has a little bit of fall-outs but you can work with it.

Cream- This eyeshadow is a Champagne shade with a small amount of glitter. It has a dewy finish as most cream make-up does. Hate it one because of the glitters, I think it would be better of the Glitters are smaller but this one has large ones.

 EYE SWATCH!




I used the Cream Eyeshadow as Base then put the Gold into the inner corners of the eye as well as on the tear ducts. Then I put the Khaki Green on the outer corner or outer "v" of my eyes and then blend until smokey. I used the Cream Eyeshadow again as highlight for my brow bone then blend it with the Khaki Green to look more natural.



 I don't know if you can see it but if you sharpen your eyes, you'll see some gold eyeshadow fall-outs under my eye.

The gold eyeshadow is really messy as its not as compact as the green one so its starting to mix with the cream eyeshadow and I really hate that.

PROS:
- Affordable; its around PHP350+ (U$D7-9.00)
- Pigmented
- Sturdy and Classy Packaging
- Sturdy Applicator
- Stays for a long time (3-4 hours)
- The line has a huge colour selection
CONS:
- Gold Eyeshadow has a lot of Fallouts
- Cream Eyeshadow have huge chunks of glitter
STARS:
3/5

I'm still gonna buy other colours from the line; maybe their not as crappy as this one as the only shade that I like about this one is the Khaki Green.

Ciao,

♥ Aly








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!