Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fanny Serrano Single Eyeshadows

I've been doing a lot of blog posts about events that are happening in my life right now and its been a while since I last posted a make-up review, so I decided to make one!

This time I'm reviewing the Fanny Serrano Single Eyeshadows!


Fanny Serrano Single Eyeshadows



Diamond Champagne

Beach Sand

Glamour Peach

Olive Tree

Hand Swatch!
(L-R) Beach Sand, Glamour Peach, Diamond Champagne, and Olive Tree


Description of Shade
  1. Beach Sand- This is a matte off-white eyeshadow; though its leaning more on the peachy off-white kind-of colour.
  2. Glamour Peach- This one is a shimmery version of Beach Sand; its the same peachy off-white shade, albeit shimmery.
  3. Diamond Champagne- This shade is another shimmery one; its a burgundy (purple-brown) coloured eyeshadow with a hint of bronze. My favourite!
  4. Olive Tree- This shade has a satin finnish and its colour is a gorgeous moss green with a hint of gold microglitters. Another fav!!


Another thing that I like about this one is you can actually remove the shadow and put it in an empty palette, though I haven't bought one yet. Also I love the packaging since it looks so professional; though its plastic, its the sturdy kind of plastic.

I was actually really impressed with the concept but then I found out from the Makeup Maven's post that the packaging as well as the concept was ripped-off from Bobbie Brown's Single Eyeshadows.

That disappointed me a little bit, but overall I would still buy from this line since its really pigmented and the eyeshadow feel so creamy when you dip your fingers on it.


Eye Swatch!

For the eye swatch above, I used Beach Sand on the inner-corners while I used Diamond Champagne on the outer-corners.

PROS:
- Pigmented
- Affordable (PHP195.00)
- Long-lasting even without primer (lasted 4 hours on me)
- Feels really creamy on your fingers
- Sturdy and Classy Packaging
- Huge Colour Selection
- They can be popped out of their packaging and can be put on empty palettes; therefore, you can create your own palette :)
CONS:
- Bobbie Brown Copy-Cat
- Have a bot of fall-outs

Overall, I love this product :) and looks like I'm going to hoard this product somewhere in the future.
Ciao and have a Merry Christmas <3

♥ Aly




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!