Monday, December 30, 2013

Dad's Christmas Gift to Me!!

I've been wanting a new pair of kicks this Christmas 'cause it has been a long time since I last bought one. I bought my last pair of shoes last June which, by the way, is a black doll school shoes. 

It's not exactly something I would wear out for gimmicks with my friends or if I want to make "porma" (eng trans: look good).


Alas! Looks like dad made that wish come true!!


He bought me a new pair of rubber shoes from my favourite sports brand: Adidas!!




Do you wanna know why its my absolute favourite?

Pretty shallow but they're endorsed by my Queens, 2ne1!!




With Jeremy Scott :)



AREN'T THEY JUST THE COOLEST PEOPLE EVER!!!!
Ok, I'll stop fangirling now...

Fangirling aside, here's more pictures!




It even has three of my favourite colours: Black, Purple and Teal!

I don't know why it turned out yellow-green in the picture but in real life its more of a teal-green^^

ME WEARING IT :)


Thanks Dad :)

Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas with your loved ones :)

Ciao,

♥ Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!