Saturday, December 28, 2013

EOS Lipbalm

The famous Lipbalm have arrived in the Philippines for some time now but I've only had it now since I didn't see the point of buying more lipbalms since I have tons that could last me a lifetime!


But a friend of mine decided to give me one as Christmas present, and who am I to reject it ?



And here it is standing in its egg-shaped glory! 



My friend gave me the one in red; Summer fruit. It smells so delicious, I just wanted to eat it!

I didn't bother doing swatches since it doesn't really have any colour; its just a transparent lipbalm like any other ordinary lipbalm.

PROS:
- Colourful^^
- Trendy and Fun Packaging
- Moisturizing
- Smells really good
- Unique :)
- Many "flavours" to select from
CONS:
- Not Tinted
- Not really flavoured
STARS:
3/5

The lipbalm itself is nothing really special but the packaging and the scent is really something

Ciao,

♥ Aly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!