Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Vitaluscious Lipstick

Another product that I own from Avon is their Ultra Moisture Rich Vitaluscious Lipstick.


The Vitaluscious Lipsticks is part of Avon's Ultra Moisture Rich Line and like every other Avon lipsticks from the UMR Line are very moisturizing, lightweight and glossy but what makes this certain line special is that its enriched with Vitamins B, C and E. 



I got the one in the shade O500 Chocoloxidant, a chocolate brown shade with a tint of plums in it. I believe this line came in 10 colours ranging from mostly nudes and pinks and I think this is the only dark colour in the line- which makes this line boring for me since I love dramatic and bold lips.


Look how moisturizing this lipstick! After opening the tube, it looks like the lipstick bullet is sweating lol!

Anyways the packaging looks like any other lipsticks from Avons UMR line- black glossy round tube. Its sturdy, sleek and looks very clean but its kinda boring since it looked like every other Avon UMR lipsticks.






This lipstick is honestly a disappointment- especially I was expecting a lot higher since its from Avon; one of my favourite brand of lipsticks. Chocoloxidant looks really pretty on the tube but once applied its very streaky- maybe its because of the glossy and moisturizing formula. I think this kind of formula works best with nudes and pinks; I saw plenty of reviews of those shades and they look UTTERLY AMAZING.

I applied it again and again on my lips just to get an even coverage- its just very hard to put on and it'll waste your time. I guess that's why they only released one bold shade.

Overall its a good product and I would totally recommend it to Bellas that love sheer and glossy lipsticks but honestly just pick any other shades aside from O500 Chocoloxidant. For those Bellas who want drama, a matte and long lasting formula (like me) then this lipstick is not for you.


OVERALL JUDGEMENT
PROS:
- Applies Smoothly
- Clean and Sturdy Packaging
- Doesn't have any pungent smell
- Sheer and Glossy (for those who like this kind of formula)
- Product Seal
- Affordable at PHP 299.00 (USD 6-7.00)
- Moisturizing as its enriched with many Vitamins and Minerals
- Lightweight; perfect for everyday
- Small and Compact; convenient on-the-go
CONS:
- Not Long Lasting
- Not pigmented
- Packaging not that creative
- Chocoloxidant looks very uneven and streaky on the lips; seriously just don't buy this shade
- Doesn't have a huge variety shades as it mostly have nudes and pinks that look exactly like each other and only have one bold shade

RATING: 2/5

♥ ♥ ♡ ♡ 

Ciao,

♥ Aly

Disclaimer: All pictures above are edited to look how I see it in real life as sometimes the camera cannot capture the real colour of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!