Thursday, January 14, 2016

Avon Eye Dimensions

I've bought this last year during Christmas sale and I thought it looked pretty good so I decided to buy it.


This product is called Avon Eye Dimensions and its original price is at PHP 379.00 (USD 8.00) and since its on a sale I only bought it for PHP 200.00 (USD 4-5.00)!




 Directions, Ingredients and Information


I bought Sultry Smoke since I'm really interested at the warm glittery grey- I don't own any colour like that and it looked really pretty. I'm not sure on how wide the colour range of this product since I only saw 1 other colour which is Diamante Purple but I checked their website it was available in several other shades like Bronze Star (Earthy), Iconic Night (Blue) and Show Stopping Pink.




The packaging is simple and black- typical Avon packaging; made from a durable clear plastic. 





The product is trio and came with a quality sponge applicator. Shades inside ranges from a glittery white, glittery warm grey and a matte black. Its also pretty small so its pretty convenient on-the-go.




I bought this for the warm grey shade but can we just talk about that matte black? That's some intense pigmentation happening in there! I'm really impressed! The shadows all glide smoothly on the skin, very pigmented although the glittery white can come out a bit chalky and patchy.






Since the matte black was really impressive; I took out my favourite black eyeshadow- MAC Carbon (matte black) for comparison and I was surprised that its blacker than Carbon! I never thought that there would be something blacker than Carbon! 

It also feels better than MAC since I find it more smoother and velvet to touch compared to MAC as it feels a bit rougher in contrast to Avon but I find that Carbon applies better since you can easily control the blackness of the eyeshadow as you can build it up compared to Avon's matte black as you can easily mess up your look as the black's really intense- so careful application is a must for this trio as you can easily end up with panda eyes.

And to think that it only cost me PHP 200.00 (PHP 4-5.00) for 3 colours when MAC cost me PHP 900.00 (USD 19.00) for only 1 colour!

OVERALL JUDGEMENT
PROS:
- Applies Smoothly
- Pigmented
- Simple and sturdy packaging
- Huge Variety of Shades
- Doesn't have any pungent smell
- Long Lasting
- Small and Compact- very convenient on-the-go
- Affordable at PHP 379.00 (USD 8.00)
- Matte Black is a dupe of MAC's Carbon
- Little to no fall outs
CONS:
- The glittery white is a bit patchy and chalky 
RATING:5/5

♥ ♥ ♥  

Since I was so impressed with the matte black and the glittery warm grey; I forgave the glittery white and gave it a 5/5!
Ciao,


♥ Aly

Disclaimer: All pictures above are edited to look how I see it in real life as sometimes the camera cannot capture the real colour of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!