Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Etude House Look at my Eyes Cafe

I bought a couple of single eyeshadows from Etude House separately- the orange one last year and the purple just last week. I bought their Cafe line which is the mattes and I believe the shimmery ones are called Jewel.






Again, I've already reviewed this a few years ago but I've decided to make a new one since Etude House released a couple of interesting shades that I'm eyeing on. Nothing really changed with the packaging- its still in a clear circular plastic packaging a useless mirror and some of the information at the back and the ever present EH product seal.






I bought the ones in shades OR201 and PP501 Sweet Potato Latte- both are from the Cafe line so they are matte. OR201 is a vibrant true orange while PP501 Sweet Potato Latte is a muted medium lavender. Nothing really changed with the formula- it still has intense pigmentation, velvet to touch and applies smoothly on the lids.




I don't know why but maybe the spirit of Spring is possessing me since I've been loving to wear oranges lately and not on my lips (which is what I usually do) but on my EYES! And its not just me my BFF, Loui, been obsessing over matte orange lipsticks and has been searching for the perfect matte lippie.

I seriously never thought that I would want to wear orange on my lids ever. And I just bought the purple since I thought it was pretty and it is my favourite colour.


OVERALL JUDGEMENT
PROS:
- Applies Smoothly
- Pigmented
- Cute and sturdy packaging
- Huge Variety of Shades
- Doesn't have any pungent smell
- Long Lasting
- Small and Compact- very convenient on-the-go
- Cute Hearts embossed on the shadows
- Affordable at PHP 198.00
- Product Seal
- No fall outs
CONS:
- Useless mirror at the back- waste of resources
- Some of the shades doesn't have name (OR201) so it makes it hard to remember the shade since its in a code
RATING:5/5

♥ ♥ ♥  

Ciao,

♥ Aly

Disclaimer: All pictures above are edited to look how I see it in real life as sometimes the camera cannot capture the real colour of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!