Monday, January 18, 2016

Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick

These are actually my all time favourite lipstick line from Avon- the Totally Kissable Lipstick!!


The Totally Kissable Lipstick, according to Avon, is a "Full-coverage lipstick with conditioning color infused with fruit enzymes and a blend of natural oils for lips that are visibly fuller, softer and smoother."

Basically it is a lipstick designed to keep the lips healthy while providing full colour and full coverage.
Ingredients



This is also Avon's best packaging ever designed yet.

Avon lipsticks usually came in the boring black packaging that seems to be used over and over again with their different lipstick lines that's why I'm glad that they upgraded the packaging with a sturdy silver sort-of metal tube. It makes it look classy and high-end; definitely something that you can pull out of your purse during a formal dinner!!





I bought the one in shades Race Red (a neutral red), Deep Orchid (a deep plum) and Berry Smooch (a bright fuchsia-pink)- 3 of my favourite lip colours. I just find that reds, plums and bright pinks flatters my skin tone the best compared to other lip colours, that's why I tend to gravitate towards them when I'm buying lipsticks.

I believe it comes in huge variety of shades such as Mauve Allure, Makeout Red, Undressed Brown, Lovey Dovey Pink, Red Embrace, Plum Intrigue, Loving Lilac, Natural Glow, Naughty and Nude, Lacy Mauve, Smitten Red, Caressing Coral, and Coy Copper to name a well most of them few.

 Racy Red

 Racy Red

 Deep Orchid




 Deep Orchid

 Berry Smooch

Berry Smooch

Notice how each lip colour have a different effect on my skin tone even when I took these pictures at the same time, the same day and with the same lighting?

Berry Smooch made my skin look more yellow based, Racy Red made it look more yellow but brighter than that of Berry Smooch while Deep Orchid made me look pale-yellow. That's why picking right lipstick colours for you matter since it'll make or break your entire look and I just find these three the most flattering for me.

All of the lipsticks are moisturizing and very pigmented- it can last all throughout the day without eating or drinking but if you did- it'll leave a nice stain on the lips. Its moisturizing and a bit shiny (satin finish) upon application but'll end up setting into a matte (but not drying) finish after a few minute or an hour.

Upon closer inspection of the lipstick bullet- Deep Orchid has some sort of pink-gold shimmer on it but it doesn't show on the lips or while being swatched and also all lipsticks have a satin finish.

I love using these lipsticks when I have an event since it'll stay put all throughout the night- even when I'm eating or drinking.

OVERALL JUDGEMENT
PROS:
- Applies Smoothly
- Elegant and sturdy packaging design
- Doesn't have any pungent smell
- Long lasting- can stay put all throughout the day and leaves a nice stain after eating or drinking
- Full Coverage and Intense Pigmentation
- Huge Variety of Shades
- Product Seal
- Affordable at PHP 399.00 (USD 8-9.00)
- Moisturizing as its enriched with many Vitamins and Minerals
- SPF 15
- Small and Compact; convenient on-the-go
CONS:
- Can't think of any.
RATING: 5/5

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Ciao,

♥ Aly

Disclaimer: All pictures above are edited to look how I see it in real life as sometimes the camera cannot capture the real colour of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!