Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Addiction to Criminal Case

I've been addicted to this game since last year and oh my gosh I just can't get enough of it!


Criminal Case is a detective-themed hidden object game wherein you investigate different cases of murder, find clues, interrogate suspects and solve the case by arresting the murderer. Also you can have pets!!

It was originally a facebook game but its now available for Android and iOS. It is one of the most popular game in Facebook, along side Candy Crush Saga. 


Season 1 Grimsborough Map 

Season 2 Pacific Bay Map

Season 3 World Edition Map

It comes (so far) in 3 Seasons- Grimsborough, Pacific Bay and World Edition; each places hacing different murders, stories, and characters!

I am currently still in Season 1 Case 22 and I'm not yet even half into the game but I'm falling so deeply in love with this game! I love hidden item games but the thing that made this game endearing is that it has a story and different set of characters with different sets of personalities; its like playing an interactive drama series!

I would love to make a recap of this game when I have the time but for now I'm just expressing my love for this game!! Bellas just give this game a chance and its just for free- GO CHECK IT OUT!!

Ciao,

♥ Aly

Disclaimer: All pictures above are edited to look how I see it in real life as sometimes the camera cannot capture the real colour of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!