Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Features & Shades Single Eyeshadow

Hey Bellas!!

Did you guys know that Fanny Serrano is no more? Instead its called as "Features & Shades" but fear not as it still offers our favourite products and our cult faves!!


For those people that are unaware- Fanny Serrano, now Features & Shades, is a Philippine based makeup owned by the fabulous Fanny Serrano. It is one of my favourite local brand as it offers quality in reasonable prices and it just shows that Filipino makeup brands can stand on equal ground with other international brands.






 Information
 Ingredients



I picked the one called Cinnamon Mousse since I was looking for a taupe eyeshadow for the longest time now. I actually have one from Le Faerie Cosmetics but I broke it and it was beyond repair (it exploded fell on the floor and our floor is really dirty since I haven't moped it yet) so I was forced to throw it away. I want to repurchase the same shade but unfortunately Le Faerie Cosmetics is no longer available in Robinson's Manila and I don't know any other place where they sell their products.

Fortunately, F&S is there to save the day!!








I've actually reviewed this product already three years ago but I'm glad that they improved the formula as it feels smoother and velvet to touch while the old formula feels a bit rougher compared to this.  

Aside from the formula they also improved the packaging- it now comes in a matte packaging instead of the old glossy ones which I think made it look real classy and high end. It also feels a lot sturdier than the old one; though it did increased in price but its still affordable; from PHP 195.00- PHP225.00.




Here's a side by side comparison of the old packaging and the new one.



And here's what it looked like in my quad palette :)




Cinnamon Mousse is just a matte grey based taupe eyeshadow that goes on smoothly on the eyes. Its not chalky or powdery at all, it actually feels like velvet to touch and would work amazingly well on many skin tone.


PROS:
- Applies Smoothly
- Pigmented
- Classy and sturdy packaging
- Huge Variety of Shades
- Doesn't have any pungent smell
- Long Lasting
- Small and Compact- very convenient on-the-go
- Can be popped out and put in a quad, thus you can create your own palette :)
- Affordable at PHP 225.00
- No fall outs
CONS:
- Can't think of any XD
RATING:5/5

♥ ♥ ♥  

Ciao,

♥ Aly

Disclaimer: All pictures above are edited to look how I see it in real life as sometimes the camera cannot capture the real colour of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Visiting!